Welcome!

Come in! Have a cup of coffee, maybe a piece of chocolate... Don't mind the thread snips... They keep the Dust Bunnies occupied.
Join me on my journey through the world of quilting. I'll be showing pics of WIPs (Works In Progress), finished quilts, UFOs (Un-Finished Objects), and maybe even a "How I did that" every now and then. I hope you enjoy your visit.

Friday, April 15, 2011

More flowers embellished



I spent some time working on the embellishing stitches to finish the latest 3 flower applique's.  I enjoy applique' and I enjoy embroidery, but I'm not really sure I care for them together.  Sometimes I think they take away from each other.    I need to work on my detailed applique' so that perhaps I can do away with the stitching.

I will have to see how I might be able to "adjust" next month's flower...

2 comments:

  1. I love!!! That orange one is my favorite!!
    You sure seem to have that applique work down

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE these flowers!!! I'm definitely going to have to add applique flowers to my list :)

    ReplyDelete

Tell me whatcha think!