Welcome!

Come in! Have a cup of coffee, maybe a piece of chocolate... Don't mind the thread snips... They keep the Dust Bunnies occupied.
Join me on my journey through the world of quilting. I'll be showing pics of WIPs (Works In Progress), finished quilts, UFOs (Un-Finished Objects), and maybe even a "How I did that" every now and then. I hope you enjoy your visit.

Friday, April 1, 2011

Coyote Quilt Update


The Lap quilt top is finished, and ready to have divider and 1 of the wall hangings sewn to the bottom of it.  The other two wall hangings should be finished this weekend and also joined with a divider strip.  Am thinking of going muslin or calico for the backing... muslin might go better with the subject matter of the tops.  Suggestions?  Comments?























No clue what I will do with this fabric, but I just couldn't resist getting a half yard



Only 2 Blocks from the apt
5 minutes down the road...

Some days are just too pretty not to try and capture...
Well, that's it for now
See Y'All Later!

1 comment:

  1. Those quilts look AWESOME and Wylie would have loved the finished product!

    that fabric is amazing.....and you got so little of it WHY again??

    hey where are the potholes in your roads?? we have craters in the roads here big enough to float lose a small car! LOL seriously, very pretty scenery :)

    ReplyDelete

Tell me whatcha think!