Welcome!

Come in! Have a cup of coffee, maybe a piece of chocolate... Don't mind the thread snips... They keep the Dust Bunnies occupied.
Join me on my journey through the world of quilting. I'll be showing pics of WIPs (Works In Progress), finished quilts, UFOs (Un-Finished Objects), and maybe even a "How I did that" every now and then. I hope you enjoy your visit.

Monday, March 28, 2011

Hot Cross Blocks

    Ever used one of those "Pop it in the microwave for 2 min" heat packs?  Ever ended up with a bigger pain from trying to keep that hot, wiggly bag o' seeds where you need it?  This is an old gripe of mine.  As someone who generally has lower to mid back problems there is just no way to get that sucker to stay where you need it.

    But, if you know me, you will be aware of how I seem to think around corners rather than following from A to B. LOL, I am more likely to be thinking "A, B, 4, 7, Zebra, macaroni"  My plan/idea/design is still in the paper and crayon stage, so I don't have anything much to show you yet.

I have 4 quilt designs that I am thinking about for this project, and have decided to try a poll and let you guys pick which one I should do.  Here are links to look at samples for each design, then over to the left is a poll.  Vote for the one you like best!



1) Garden Twist Snowball Quilt
2) Thinking outside the Block  You'll have to scroll down a little bit to see the quilt... there are 2 pics of it
3) Friendship Star  It is the second quilt laid out
4) Warm Wishes

I will probably make all 4 of these eventually, but wanted to see what y'all thought.

Ok, See Y'all Later!

3 comments:

  1. I like the second one, outside the box. Side note: when I get out of the beginner stage, i WILL make a log cabin.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me whatcha think!