Welcome!

Come in! Have a cup of coffee, maybe a piece of chocolate... Don't mind the thread snips... They keep the Dust Bunnies occupied.
Join me on my journey through the world of quilting. I'll be showing pics of WIPs (Works In Progress), finished quilts, UFOs (Un-Finished Objects), and maybe even a "How I did that" every now and then. I hope you enjoy your visit.

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Update on Rosie


Rosie the 201-2 is finally home.  She has a few nicks and dings to her enamel on the hand-wheel, and a couple places where her decals have been worn off.  But she sews a great straight seam, and can sew through almost anything.

I will probably be looking for a cabinet for her eventually since lifting her up to the table and back down again all the time could easily keep me from ever using her.

I still need to find the extra feet that originally came with her, and want to get some good oil and gear grease for her before I start a project with her.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me whatcha think!